Crestron® Certified Interface Cables complete the total Crestron package, ensuring high-performance and end-to-end Crestron quality for every installation. A variety of cables is offered to support all types of analog and digital video and audio signals. A durable yet flexible CL3-rated jacket affords excellent handling with allowance for in-wall installation. Stylish and rugged connectors achieve an ultra-reliable connection with a designer appearance befitting the most high-end system.
The CBL-HD-DVI model is a high-speed Category 2 HDMI® to DVI conversion cable featuring a male HDMI Type A connector at one end and male DVI-D connector at the other. Both connectors are 24k gold-plated for excellent conductivity. A variety of popular lengths up to 30 feet is offered.
- High-speed Category 2 HDMI® to DVI cable
- Converts HDMI to DVI, or DVI to HDMI
- Supports Full HD 1080p, 2K, and 4K video
- 24k gold-plated HDMI Type A and DVI-D connectors
- High-flex CL3-rated jacket
- Crestron® guaranteed end-to-end system performance
- RoHS compliant
- Available in 1.5, 3, 6, 12, 20, and 30 ft lengths